Keep That Genecov Smile Safe With Braces Friendly Recipes!
FUDGY COCOA BITES
* using cocoa powder instead of melting baking chocolate is the secret to baking softer cookies
What you will need:
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs<
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine shortening,sugar,water, and
- vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Add eggs and mix until blended. Mix flour, cocoa,salt and baking
- powder into shortening mixture.
- make small cookie sized balls and place on cooking sheet, place in
- oven and bake for nine minutes.
- Allow time to cool and serve! Yum!
What you'll need:
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- vegetable oil to spray on pan
- 2 to 3 cups pizza sauce (depending on how you prefer your pizza)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups grated cheeses (mozzarella,cheddar, Asiago, Parmesan)
- add in your favorites (green peppers,sausage,bacon,mushrooms,black olives)
- preheat over to 450 degrees
- sprinkle corn meal on cooking sheet
- stir together biscuit mix and water
- Bake crust in pan for four minutes
- bring it out of the oven and add in your pizza sauce and toppings
- continue to bake for an additional thirteen minutes
- Slice and serve warm, enjoy!